Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official DS.CC screenshot thread
DreamStation.cc Forums > Online Games > World of WarCraft
Pages: 1, 2
bOb
You know the story, post em!

Here's me owning up 2nd place Honor kills in AV.

omega71

Yay for my clown suit
sunfir66
Ok Ok...here we go

My newest toon celebrating Brewfest

My boyfriend and his buddies 5 manning Onyxia...the War Glaives helped biggrin.gif

The second time my hunter won the fishing tourney {28 mins!}

This was the first Elune Festival, in 2006 I believe. This is FireIce {on here, Jeirise in game} and I with our Lovely Red Dresses on...

This was the outside of Karazhan on BC launch, Arthas server {omg pvp happened...and you know that's serious business!!}
omega71

my new druid.
omega71

My new lock Annierexia, I didnt realize how much fun locks were.

My pretty new mount.
omega71
I am about 73% to 69, and already almost have my first Key Frag now.

A few of my guildies wanted to do Blood Circle or whatever its called in Nagrand, so I tagged along.

I got this.

That is an awesome axe!
omega71

First Kara key frag GET.

Also this boss was a total ###### to do, yet was fun as all heck..
sunfir66
Swamp of Sorrows for 225 Fishing. I decided to clear the Murlocs and steal their spot. =}

This is my main, Daeneryz, looking at my alt Stizzy's corpse in an instance. That was kinda weird...

I don't know if this was sever side or we need a new graphics card sleep.gif Wild, nonetheless

Kodak moment at a place you've most likely never knew existed. I'll give ya 5 gold if you can tell me the cords...
omega71

Man I wish they would give you these as a mount.

omega71

This was taken yesterday..

I am almost all epic'd out now, I still have my chestpiece and my belt to go and I will be all blue/purple'd out YAY!
bOb
I suppose it's time for me to post one. Here's my level 30 Warlock on the way to Booty Bay!

sunfir66

While everyone is fighting in MgT, I decided to go boldly where few have gone. I got exalted with the Wintersaber Trainers.
Let me tell you...even at 70 it is tedious. There are only 3 quests you can do {repeatable} and 2 you cannot obtain until honored. sad.gif I found a fast way to do "the circuit" as I have come to call it, and gained Timbermaw rep in the process. You can get to exalted with Timbermaw only through bead turn-ins from Revered to Exalted and it takes 700 if I remember from Wowhead. Regardless, it was best accomplished in a group of 5 back pre BC at level 60. Meh. I did it because I love the Winterspring area, and from what I'm seeing on some lore sites...there may be a connection between the WT and the Emerald Dream, which is in development. Of course, if they do tie it in...I'm sure there will be a Sunwell type of introduction and a gazillion quests, while I did a boring, long grind the hard way. dry.gif Blizzard likes to do that to us a few times a year. Like, "Hey follow this 20 step questline to get in here!!" 3 months later... "Hey, now everyone can enjoy 40 man content with 5 players and no attunement!!"
Wo0t
omega71

I finally got my t4 helm (not shown) yesterday in the best clear-thru of Kara my guild has gone thru. So now I have t4 gloves and helm, and the rest is either ZA/Kara/or Mags epix.

I am working on gettin40 more badges to get the badge xbow, and I need to do about one more week worth of 2v2 and 3v3 to get my arena axe..

yay!
omega71

After waiting 4 months for this bow to drop, I finally got it last night..

So instead of getting the 150 badge SSO crossbow, I upgraded my pants and trinket, and will save for the bow later.
sunfir66

The new way to spam...

Each one of those dead gnomes had a different name. The guy yelling about his new leveling book in trade chat was named "Midgetkillah" or something similar. Pics like these were on the website advertised. I guess these guys don't care if they get banned. Most definitely a hack.
omega71
QUOTE(sunfir66 @ Sep. 2, 2008, 02:23 AM) *

The new way to spam...

Each one of those dead gnomes had a different name. The guy yelling about his new leveling book in trade chat was named "Midgetkillah" or something similar. Pics like these were on the website advertised. I guess these guys don't care if they get banned. Most definitely a hack.

oh man we had that in Org on Lightbringer...it was hilarious..

on a side note, I deleted my lock and made a mage.

mages are badass...
omega71
The PTRs for patch 3.02 went up finally last night and I checked it out..

Yea, thats pretty awesome...Cruddy DPS comes out of him, but he is dang cool to look at..

Acheivements went live as did haircuts and shaves, and most importantly the new talents went live as well..

As a BM/MM hunter my dps went from 1300 to 2300...

Also screw Retadins they need nerfing hardcore now.
sunfir66
bOb
Lmao guess I need to post some of my wow moments later on.
omega71

My newly 80 Warlock.

Pretty much retired my hunter due to total boredom, and now making this my main as soon as it gets fully geared.
omega71
Keeping this updated a bit, here is my lock, I made him my main now and retired the hunter.

My awesome UI
omega71

Blue Drake GET!
sunfir66
Gratz Omega!! *Sorry I only am seeing this now. I need to pay attention. Although I do check your progress out on our FB app thing. I posted on your wall there. =)
bOb
Omega sir what is your UI add-ons on the bottom there?
omega71
QUOTE(bOb @ Feb. 8, 2010, 04:11 PM) *
Omega sir what is your UI add-ons on the bottom there?

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info...ablo3theme.html
omega71
Ohhh and to double post.

My gear score (GS addon, not wow heroes) reached 5552 on my Warlock.

Yay!!!!
omega71

Just keeping the topic fresh and minty
Knightsword
QUOTE(omega71 @ Mar. 16, 2010, 03:59 AM) *

...And the bus never came.
Knightsword
Here is my rogue in T-10 gear, very big picture

sunfir66
Nice, Knight!!! And I'm talking about seeing you in SW =)
Did you having any trouble adjusting to alliance? I feel when I play my horde, there isn't too much of a difference. I know where most of the flight paths are and the camps...it's just the zeppelins that I don't have down yet. I think a lot of my experience comes from starting on a pve server though. I could always explore horde/contested areas safely.
Knightsword
At end game there isn't much difference, Dal is the same either side, having to do the Argent Tournament again was a pain in the rear. Its nice having Wintergrasp more often, it was always rough beating ally, its about a 3-1 ally/horde ratio on the server. I'm looking forward to Cata for FotA runs were we will get to kill Garrosh, everybody hates Garrosh.
bOb
QUOTE(Knightsword @ Mar. 31, 2010, 12:02 AM) *
At end game there isn't much difference, Dal is the same either side, having to do the Argent Tournament again was a pain in the rear. Its nice having Wintergrasp more often, it was always rough beating ally, its about a 3-1 ally/horde ratio on the server. I'm looking forward to Cata for FotA runs were we will get to kill Garrosh, everybody hates Garrosh.

Yeah Garrosh would be one reason Horde and Alliance will never agree to anything. I respect Thrall but I have no respect for Garrosh.
omega71
I dunno, I kind of like Garrosh, he is a total badass, and doesnt care for really much of anything.

He has that typical douchebag persona that makes him a pretty swell guy.
Knightsword
Heres hoping to Garrosh screwing up so bad that Saurfang keeps his promise, he makes to him in Warsong Hold. Now Saurfang is the orc to like, he fought Chuck Norris once, and from their blows the universe was created biggrin.gif
omega71
Redid my UI, so much lighter now..

Went from 25.5mb to 4.5-5mb..

Might nice.
omega71

So who else got their Celestial Steed?
Knightsword
HUZZAH!!

omega71
Woot!

I finally got my red proto!
Knightsword
At long last the King is dead

omega71

Oh God...What did I just do?
omega71

That had to be the best side quest mini game ever. And the Singing Sunflower is an awesome minipet.

After about 7 or so hours of grinding Heroics, this badboy is mine.
Knightsword
Behold!

Knightsword
!

sunfir66
Gratz Knight!!! I have 2 Salty titles, and I am truly jealous.
Knightsword
Thanks, I so don't want to ever quest again, lol
sunfir66
omega71
Did you get the Panther cub from Stranglevale too Sun? Its just as cute.
sunfir66
No, I got the tiny flamefly from burning steppes questline. I saw the panther, it's cool, but won't grow into a mount like this one wink.gif
omega71
QUOTE(sunfir66 @ Apr. 29, 2011, 03:06 AM) *
No, I got the tiny flamefly from burning steppes questline. I saw the panther, it's cool, but won't grow into a mount like this one wink.gif

Speaking of mounts, and mini pets.

I wish they had a mini pet for this.

And if they do I need to find it so I can match.
sunfir66
"And if they do I need to find it so I can match."
*agree! and that is probably my favorite mount...
As much as you hate me for the turtle, I hate you back for this. My sign is Scorpio.
I'd faction change for this. So. Jealous. So very!

*edit
made this pic one of my desktops. The little monitor...but still had to. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.