Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced at TGS
DreamStation.cc Forums > Online Games > Phantasy Star Universe / Phantasy Star Online
Knightsword
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/65619
Redeema
Wake me up when this shows up. Then let me know when it goes free to play and I'll join in on the fun. It can't be worse than Phantasy Star Universe.
Erickarim
pso2rly?

two years for development. see u then pso2
omega71
I will be there..It cant be any worse than Universe was.
ChronoTrigga
Oh my god. Dreamstation definitely needs a revival for this game. No question about it. Especially since it's PC only.

My only hope is that its a TRUE mmo this time.
Erickarim
QUOTE(omega71 @ Sep. 17, 2010, 03:49 AM) *
I will be there..It cant be any worse than Universe was.

wanna bet ?
bOb
I'm not too concerned with a true MMO experience but I'd at least like to see some vast improvements over PSO and let's toss the whole confusing bull crap with PSU out the window. Maybe add some things like mags that turn into Hucasts when the photon gets fired or something. But seriously let's not bring any of the confusing PSU into this. sad.gif I'll be getting it for sure though.
gawl126
Bring it on!! Though I don't think I'll play. I have school to deal with again.
Raven
This announcement actually got me thinking about how much I loved PSO. So I booted up the PSO on the private server. Maybe it's nostalgia, but I'm loving it so far. Anyone else still playing?
Lyric
QUOTE(Raven @ Sep. 22, 2010, 03:43 PM) *
This announcement actually got me thinking about how much I loved PSO. So I booted up the PSO on the private server. Maybe it's nostalgia, but I'm loving it so far. Anyone else still playing?

I would, but I'm currently dealing with Portable 2. Which is pretty much what you get if you took all of the good things from Online and Universe, with most of the bad removed.
bOb
Do they have only play or only local on portable 2?
Raven
QUOTE(Lyric @ Sep. 23, 2010, 06:02 PM) *
QUOTE(Raven @ Sep. 22, 2010, 03:43 PM) *

I would, but I'm currently dealing with Portable 2. Which is pretty much what you get if you took all of the good things from Online and Universe, with most of the bad removed.

Bah, I need to get playing that, lol. Sadly, nothing to play it on sad.gif
Lyric
QUOTE(bOb @ Sep. 23, 2010, 08:30 PM) *

Ad-hoc and online infrastructure. It's FREE too.

Raven> We need to relive the glory days of cmode (yes it's back). Pretty sure you can find even a 3k for cheap these days.
Raven
QUOTE(Lyric @ Sep. 24, 2010, 08:16 PM) *
QUOTE(bOb @ Sep. 23, 2010, 08:30 PM) *

Ad-hoc and online infrastructure. It's FREE too.

Raven> We need to relive the glory days of cmode (yes it's back). Pretty sure you can find even a 3k for cheap these days.

You just sold me on this. I HAVE to get it now.
DarkEpyon
I seriously doubt that I'll even touch this. As much as I loved PSO like anyone else here, whatever faith I may have had in Sega/ST before is long gone. I'll pretty much reiterate what I said at PSOW. Please, please, please, please, pleeease let them stop treating their foreign userbase like second-class citizens! Having experienced both sides of this, I can honestly say I never want to go through it again.
Lyric
QUOTE(DarkEpyon @ Sep. 28, 2010, 01:52 PM) *
I seriously doubt that I'll even touch this. As much as I loved PSO like anyone else here, whatever faith I may have had in Sega/ST before is long gone. I'll pretty much reiterate what I said at PSOW. Please, please, please, please, pleeease let them stop treating their foreign userbase like second-class citizens! Having experienced both sides of this, I can honestly say I never want to go through it again.

I agree with you 110%, though I have a bigger request. Keep ST out of PSO2. As much as I loved PSO, their efforts as of late for PSU have definitely tarnished their image (not to mention releasing countless lackluster Sonic games), which is why I'm fairly happy that PS Zero, Portable 1 and Portable 2 had no meddling from ST. Which is why I personally think the games came out so well.
Redeema
Phantasy Star Online 2 at PAX next week, who wants to try and get me a mousepad? Pretty, pretty, please.
bOb
Lol I will someday attend PAX. I swear! Comicon too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.