Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bing Rewards
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Redeema
Bing Rewards It's a Microsoft sponsored program. Install their toolbar, do some searches and they'll give you points, take those points and redeem them for prizes like Amazon gift cards, Microsoft points, and a bunch of other stuff. I've gotten one $5 Amazon gift card and a few hundred Microsoft points. There's a cap on the maximum amount of points you can get, (6000 I think) but that shouldn't be a problem if it's free anyway. What I do is log in to Internet Explorer every other day (don't have firefox open, it'll absolutely kill it) do a few searches and close it up, but if you like IE8 or 9 by all means use it. I'm a little over 100 points away from being able to grab either that Amazon gift card or MSP. Anyway, thought I'd throw it out there for those of you who like them some free stuff especially if you want some Xbox LIVE Arcade games, but don't want to pay for them. Oh, and sign up and you get 250 points off the bat, which is almost half way to 400 MS points.

Edit: They recently added one month subscriptions.
cnc137
So now they are giving you rewards just for searching instead of having to play games on Club Bing. Interesting...

I wish I liked Bing as a search engine better, since then I would actually install this and use it all the time.

Wonder why Google doesn't have something like this? Oh yeah, I forgot, Google is the best search engine so they don't need gimmicks to make people use it.
Redeema
Club Bing is still around, but I think they're really just trying any way they can to get a piece of the marketshare. I only posted this because I figured people might be interested in a way to get some free MSP. It literally only takes a minute a day, every other day to get your points to put towards a prize. It doesn't hurt any.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.