Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skynet Launches Today - Prepare for Judgment Day
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Redeema
Today is the day Skynet launches. Here's the word from the Terminator Wiki:

As a result of temporal interference by Sarah Connor, her son John, Miles Dyson, and the T-800[2] destroying Cyberdyne headquarters and all backups of the research in 1995, the date for Judgment day is moved back to here.[3] Skynet is destined to go online a few days earlier on April 19, 2011 at 20:11.

There's about three more hours for this to happen on the West Coast. Two more days until Judgment Day. Good thing I have the day off, I guess I'll be draining the pool and making a makeshift bombshelter to protect the family.
cnc137
That is funny. I never understood why movies put future dates that are not far enough in the future for this not to happen.
bOb
Man no wonder motorcycle sales have been through the roof. And sawed-off shotguns too. If you see any naked people walking down the street stay out of their way!
AlexMurphy
I like Cameron's Terminators. Great story, great action
AliTheGreat
QUOTE(cnc137 @ Apr. 20, 2011, 02:00 PM) *
That is funny. I never understood why movies put future dates that are not far enough in the future for this not to happen.

Good question. It should have been ....2112)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.