Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R.I.P. Macho Man
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Redeema
WWE.com Randy 'Macho Man' Savage Passes The good die young, meanwhile I have to see the bottom rungs (Jersey Shore anyone?) of the evolution ladder on TV every time I turn it on. Btw he did a lot of cartoon voice over work and probably even more voices were direct imitations of his.

ESPN had a nice piece on him.

Who's next by the way? I got a dollar on Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Lastly, if you want a poor taste joke as I'm apt to do in these things here goes, if you're offended just go back to the main forum page now. When Randy Poffo sees the hole being dug for his body to go into does he say, "Oh, yeeeeaaah! DIG IT!!"
Hucast
omega71

This man had the best face time ever in Wrestling.

RIP Savage..
Redeema
######, I forgot what a space case that dude was. Pretty good improviser if that was all coming off the top of his head.

BTW Charlie Sheen before Charlie Sheen?

Dig it.
Hucast
Sweet fancy Moses.

Is wrestling always that amazing?
omega71
QUOTE(Hucast @ May. 23, 2011, 12:15 AM) *
Sweet fancy Moses.

Is wrestling always that amazing?

Not so much anymore, back then it was honestly awesome entertainment, now between TNA and WWE its pretty much a snorefest.

Whats really sad is that all of the awesome wrestlers we grew up with are either dead, retired, or on TNA and really TNA wrestling is utter crap.

Also they are trying to make it more of a soap opera now than actual wrestling, WWE isnt too bad in that way, but TNA Impact is horrible, 20 minutes of pre-wrestle soaps then old dudes wrestling.

If you can find some Chikara Wrestling around where you live (Its pretty much an East Coast thing only) I would suggest checking them out. It pure unadulterated comedy with tongue in cheek jabs at everything.

Now mind you, this isnt Professional Grade stuff here, but the humor and inside geek jokes make up for it.
Redeema
Bill Simmons from ESPN.com wrote a nice piece on Macho and there's another even better piece on SI.com that are must reads for fans.
AlexMurphy
Rest In Peace
AliTheGreat
R.I.P. Macho man. He was a good wrestler. He even fought with Peter Parker in first Spider-man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.