Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows VII Part 2
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Redeema
Saw it yesterday in IMAX Dome, non 3D, though I hear it's done very well, so, now I may have to return for 3D action. Dug it, a few problems, though, I thought the last few fights were a little undercooked. I wasn't expecting Star Wars prequel-esque dragged out nine minute battles, but I was hoping for a little more flare (pardon the pun) then the nine second duels. Just saying, that's all. It was as good as I had hoped and maybe more. I think they did it justice breaking it into two films, but left out some details and put in new ones that maybe didn't need to be there. All in all, still not as good as the Lord of the Rings, but maybe a close second. They should have let Cuaron do more, I might be wrong as I haven't researched it, but was his the only 4 star film of the series? Either way, Star Wars is so yesterday. Long live Potter.
AlexMurphy
Potter was a good film for kids. I think after the third part of the series it became...adult oriented. I don't like it. So i haven't seen 5,6 and 7.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.