Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Barcraft.
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Hucast
It's bars broadcasting pro Starcraft instead of real sports. It exists, in the US, and is apparently kind of a big deal. And also is hilarious. Who would actually go to a bar to watch Starcraft?
cnc137
I know watching Starcraft matches overseas is popular, but I didn't realize people were doing it over here also. I don't think I would go to a bar just to watch Starcraft.

I went to the Pokemon National Championships this year and I watched a little of the Pokemon video game tournament, but about 5 minutes of that and I was done. Others though were really getting into it and watching the strategy of the matches. Maybe I haven't played the Pokemon and Starcraft games enough competitively to realize all the moves and strategies to get excited about when watching others play the games.

I have only played Starcraft a handful of times and preferred Command & Conquer and Red Alert back in the day. I wouldn't mind trying Starcraft II to see what all the hype is about, but I don't have the time to dedicate to an RTS.
bOb
QUOTE(Hucast @ Aug. 24, 2011, 06:25 PM) *
It's bars broadcasting pro Starcraft instead of real sports. It exists, in the US, and is apparently kind of a big deal. And also is hilarious. Who would actually go to a bar to watch Starcraft?

We should all go at the same time Hu then it wouldnt be so weird right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.