Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thoughts on Pandaria
DreamStation.cc Forums > Online Games > World of WarCraft
sunfir66
I will be getting it, of course but I feel this is 60-65 content, not 85-90. Just my thoughts. And since we pay yearly, I'm excited about the beta access I'll be getting automatically. A nice bonus.
bOb
QUOTE(sunfir66 @ Oct. 26, 2011, 07:31 PM) *
I will be getting it, of course but I feel this is 60-65 content, not 85-90. Just my thoughts. And since we pay yearly, I'm excited about the beta access I'll be getting automatically. A nice bonus.

And diablo 3
omega71
And a free mount.

I am kind of stoked about the whole WoWkemon stuff actually, a few of my guildies are gonna band together and make Team WoWket and just be the very best, the best there ever was.

That said, I am not going to level a Panda till much later, and I am just going to race change my Hunter the day of, and instead make an Undead Monk.
Knightsword
Well with the addition of monk, in true to Blizzard form, will be over powered. Rogues get punched in the nads, as let another class going for agi leather gear, and a 5th class for the same accessories (rings/trinkets/etc) and they monks may be able to use daggers and the like. And with them being a versatile hybrid, no one will want a rogue, the only thing that could keep us even is blizzard making the new spec specializations just that and not give access to other spec abilities. But any way I get to run around in 4.3 shouting "I'm Batman"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.