Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
cnc137
santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone! santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif

Here is a blast from the past from my brother (z36):

- The Twelve Days of Gaming: A Christmas Song from DreamStation.cc

I hope everyone has a nice day and holiday season.

cnc137. xmas.gif
Redeema
Merry Christmas everybody.
bOb
Merry Christmas! When are we doing the loot list? biggrin.gif
DarkEpyon
Merry Christmas! No notable loot here apart from a PS3.
bOb
Okay I guess it's time for my to post mine.

-Meowingtons Hax Deadmau5 shirt
-Fable 3 Xbox 360 controller
-Xbox 360 Play N Charge Kit (Only really need/wanted the battery lol)
-Motorola Droid Bionic
-Some more shaving stuff that I originally bought and my wife stole to wrap
-Some cash etc.

Tis was a pretty decent Christmas for me. Usually I wait until my birthday to get anything nice smile.gif
Hucast
QUOTE(bOb @ Dec. 25, 2011, 08:36 PM) *
-Meowingtons Hax Deadmau5 shirt

lolololol

I got a few books (The Complete Pogo Volume 1!) and blus (Citizen Kane, Tom And Jerry Golden Collection or whatever it's called with all the original racist ones remastered in HD, that new Batman Year One movie) and what not. Gaming wise I received Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and a couple older titles. Not Zelda though. Anyone got a lead on the gold remote bundle going for less than double retail?
Redeema
I got a nice wool coat, a couple dressy sweaters (goes to show you what people must think of my current wardrobe), Kinect Sports Season 2, and a ticket to see the Coldplay 'Mylo Xyloto' tour when they come around at the end of April with my daughter. That's about it. My boy got Fortune Street, which is pretty fun as a family game if you've got a few hours and are willing to put the time into it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.