Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Pie Day!!!!
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Redeema
It's arguably the best day of the year, January 23rd, National Pie Day. In case you don't know what to do, besides eat pie, of course; the National Pie Council has some suggestions for you:

Other ways to celebration National Pie Day:

Share the ultimate "comfort food" by giving the gift of pie to a local "hometown hero". Stop by your local police or fire department and let these local heros know that you appreciate all they do for your community.
If pie making is not in your schedule, stop by your favorite pie shop or grocery store and bring home a gift of love and joy for the whole family. The coldest of January days will be warmed by a special pie dessert.
Indulge your co-workers with a gift of pie.
Reach out to new neighbors that you might not have met yet - it says you're thoughtful. Stay awhile to get to know each other and fill them in about the neighborhood.
Say thank you with a pie. Has someone done a special favor for you? Acknowledge the favor with the gift of pie.
Spend time with you children and make a pie together. You'll make great memories and your children will be so proud to serve the pie for dessert.

Enjoy your pie everybody.
bOb
I actually had pie on the 22nd. I am sorry. sad.gif
cnc137
I missed it and didn't get an pie. cry.gif
walnut100
Not eating pie until March 14th, the true day of baked pastries
z36
dam I missed pie day. I'll have to eat more cake this weekend.
Hucast
QUOTE(walnut100 @ Jan. 25, 2012, 02:28 PM) *
Not eating pie until March 14th, the true day of baked pastries

Word. 3.14 is the real Pi(e) day. AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I ALWAYS FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE AND DON'T HAVE ANY PIE sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.