Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Used Amazon for Game Trades
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
z36
I used Amazon for some game trades last week. It's not bad they even pay for the postage to ship them the games. I traded in COD: MW3 and Battlefield 3. I paid $39 for each one after Christmas and played them for a month. Amazon give me $32 for each game so I paid $7 each for both games for a month. I can't even rent them for that price. I'll pick them up later for a cheap price. I did check with Game Stop and there trade in was only $28 each and I would have to buy something from there. At least Amazon I can buy them from anybody selling on Amazon. It does take a week or so to get the credit added to your account but $8 is $8 and I think it's worth the wait.
bOb
I'll most likely end up trading in Battlefield 3 as well. I could not get into that game.
z36
Balltefield 3 was really hard to get into and I was playing it on hard. I would put it away for a day or so and come back to it and everything just fell together and I finished the game.

For my traded games I ended up getting Killzone 3: Helghast Edition ($30) and BioShock 2 Special Edition ($30) they were both new. I know there both older games but I like the bonus crap.

Killzone 3: Helghast Edition

Authentic Helghast Helmet replica opens to reveal art book, Super Voucher and Killzone 3 game
Exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure is 6.5" tall with multiple articulation points
Includes bonus video content giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the game
Exclusive art book featuring imagery from the Killzone universe
Super Voucher includes
Killzone 3 soundtrack and PS3 dynamic theme
Retro Map Pack featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2
Double XP for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay
Full access to all weapons and abilities for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay

Here is link if you want to see all the stuff for Killzone 3: Helghast Edition

BioShock 2 Special Edition

BioShock 2 for Xbox 360
Vinyl 180g LP with BioShock orchestral score
Audio CD with BioShock 2 orchestral score
Three vintage Rapture advertisement posters (rolled)
BioShock 2 Art Book, 164 pages and hardcover

Here is link if you want to see all the stuff for BioShock 2 Special Edition
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.