Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geek Love coming soon to TLC
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Hucast

Sigh.
cnc137
Huh? huh.gif That is all I can say. blink.gif
sunfir66
That seems about right. Also seems the closest to actual reality out of all the "reality" shows. I'd watch it.
Hucast
QUOTE(sunfir66 @ Mar. 29, 2012, 01:05 PM) *
That seems about right. Also seems the closest to actual reality out of all the "reality" shows. I'd watch it.

No, nothing on television is ever real.

These people don't need speed dating, they're not alone because they're misunderstood and "weird", they're alone because they never bothered developing basic social skills or evolving past the emotional level of a twelve year old and they're terrified of female sexuality. And they use words like "nerdgasm".

Or maybe these particular people are all perfectly well rounded individuals exaggerating their geekier side for television. But the real people who are out there making Wookie noises into their webcams and wondering why some impossibly proportioned comic book girl with no personality beyond making them happy hasn't fallen into their lap? All of their problems are their own fault.

I mean, look at that guy, yes it's edited to emphasize this, but when confronted with a real live human being all he can do is shout franchise titles at her.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.