Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All of the games ever: $1.2 million
DreamStation.cc Forums > General > General Discussion
Hucast
Someone sold complete collections of EVERY GAME for 22 different consoles for $1.2 mil on eBay. Everything Nintendo through the Gamecube, everything Sega, plus a few others. Tons and tons of pics and a full list on the auction listing. Obviously this is the most important part:

But the real question is how they acquired all this? The seller doesn't divulge any details other than to hint that it's a personal collection, though they appear to also be a dealer. So did one guy spend decades collecting all this just to sell it all when he hit 100% completion?
bOb
That's an amazing feat for someone to actually obtain every single game. I'd like 1 mil sad.gif
Redeema
I understand how someone could piece this together as a dealer, but I'm more curious as to who buys this? I picture Brad Pitt buying these for all those rugrats he has and letting them go sick therefore ruining the value.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.