I have created and added 70 MapleStory avatars for everyone to use on DreamStation.cc as their display pictures next to their comments and forums posts. The MapleStory avatars are in addition to the 70 new World of Warcraft avatars I created today and the other avatars from Final Fantasy XI, Grand Theft Auto, Disgaea, The Legend of Zelda, Guilty Gear, and more that everyone can choose from.
Here are a few samples of the MapleStory display pictures available on DreamStation.cc:
If you are interested in adding a Orange Mushroom, Slime, Pink Teddy, Yeti, Red Snail, Panda, Pepe, Buffy, Krip, Officer Skeleton or 60 other MapleStory avatars to your DreamStation.cc profile then you need to do the following:
- Login into your DreamStation.cc account.
- Click the “Control Panel” at the top of the main site or “My Controls” at the top of the forums.
- Then on the left navigation menu click the “Edit Avatar Settings”.
- After you arrive on “Your Avatar Settings” page, pick the “MapleStory” gallery under the “Choose an avatar from one of our galleries” dropdown list and then click “Go” to view the avatars for that gallery.
- Once you find and avatar you like select the radio button next to it. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Use Selected Avatar” to set it as your new avatar on the forums and website under any comments you make under our news, reviews, and feature articles.
Also, if you are fan of MapleStory and want to discuss the game here on DreamStation.cc feel free to stop by our “Other Online Games” forums section and look for the “MapleStory” threads.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.