In Gotham City’s notorious psychiatric hospital, the criminally insane patients are hatching a plot to destroy their greatest foe: Batman. Inside the walls of this expansive and foreboding facility, the DARK KNIGHT must face his most infamous enemies, who are aiming to take him down once and for all.
Adding to the already robust cast of characters in Batman: Arkham Asylum, Eidos Inc. and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment reveal that lovely and lethal Poison Ivy will be featured in the highly anticipate game coming out in late Summer for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Real Name: Pamela Lillian Isley
Occupation: Professional Criminal
Base of Operations: Gotham City
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight: 115 lb
First Appearance: Batman #181 (June, 1966)
Botanist Pamela Isley was transformed by a science experiment gone wrong into a plant-human hybrid. With chlorophyll flowing through her veins instead of blood, she developed a toxic touch and a pheromone-fueled talent for seduction. Her crimes have become more ecologically focused as she has increasingly abandoned her human side, identifying more with the natural world. Her unique brand of eco-terrorism often puts her into conflict with Batman, whose iron will usually protects him from her seductive powers.
• An ability to encourage and direct the grow of all plant life
• Plant genes mixed in with her DNA make her an unpredictable and formidable physical opponent
• Exudes natural pheromones that enable her to exert control over victims
• Skin secretes a toxin that can make her touch deadly
• Pathological drive to rid the world of humanity and make it safe for plant life
For more information on Batman: Arkham Asylum
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.