Montreal, Quebec, Canada - May 5, 2008 - Meridian4 (http://www.meridian4.com) and SCS Software are pleased to announce that Bus Driver has gone gold and will be ready to ship to retail stores and be available for digital download in May.
“We have been working with SCS Software to change some minor things in the game for the North American market.” said Jeff Giasson, Production Director at Meridian4, “There was very little to be done to this surprisingly addictive driving sim.”
About Bus Driver
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, while obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
- 12 buses to drive - detailed models inspired by real-world buses, including London’s double-decker bus, America’s school bus, Europe’s low floor buses and many more
- 30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty
- Multiple duties, such as driving a school bus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours and even the transportation of prisoners
- High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
- Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles: modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbor and more with day/night cycles and realistic weather conditions.
- Living roads with intelligent traffic controlled by AI system
- Non-violent, easy to pick up gameplay, suitable for all ages.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.