SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Call of Duty®: Black Ops Escalation, the latest content pack from the record-setting Call of Duty®: Black Ops is now available on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
Escalation features four new multiplayer maps and an unprecedented Zombie experience, including famed director George A. Romero, Robert Englund, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker and Danny Trejo, as well as an original music track from Avenged Sevenfold titled “Not Ready to Die.”
The Escalation content pack’s new multiplayer maps include:
- “Hotel,” where players battle it out on the roof of a Cuban luxury hotel and casino against the vivid backdrop of old Havana
- “Convoy,” which delivers intense, close-quarters combat at the scene of an ambushed U.S. military convoy
- “Zoo,” which sets gamers on an eerie ride through an abandoned Soviet Russian Zoo with danger at every turn
- “Stockpile,” which pits players in a remote Russian farm town, housing secret WMD facilities
- “Call of the Dead,“ Escalation’s Zombie experience that assembles a zombie-carnage dream team to fight against a new and undefeatable zombie horde menace, all set in the dark, ice-covered isles of Siberia
“For the millions of dedicated fans playing Black Ops each and every day online around the world, we crafted for them unique multiplayer maps and experiences with Escalation, that will allow PS3 players to continue enjoying the game for a long time to come,” said Treyarch Studio Head, Mark Lamia. “And with Call of the Dead, we went all out to give our loyal Zombie fans a totally new creative to enjoy.”
Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation can be downloaded for $14.99 from the PlayStation®Store for PlayStation 3 system. Developed by Treyarch and published by Activision Publishing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), Call of Duty: Black Ops is rated “M” (Mature) by the ESRB for Blood and Gore, Intense Violence and Strong Language. For additional Call of Duty updates and information, visit us on the web at www.callofduty.com/blackops, www.facebook.com/codblackops, and also via Twitter @Treyarch.
“Not ready to Die,” the new single by Avenged Sevenfold, created for Call of the Dead, is now available for download on the iTunes store : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=433328681.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.