Create the perfect metro system in the ultimate public transport simulator.
NEW YORK – 14th October 2010 – Paradox Interactive has today released a brand new gameplay trailer illustrating the metro system in Cities in Motion, the forthcoming mass transportation simulator developed by Colossal Order Ltd and releasing on PC in early 2011. The Metro trailer gives a glimpse into one of several ways for players to transport the masses across one of four cities in the game, showing an underground subway mode as well as elevated track sections with trains travelling up above the city streets on their way to various destinations.
View the Metro trailer at:
About Cities in Motion:
Developed by Colossal Order Ltd, Cities in Motion sees players develop and operate their own public transport company building a travel network across Vienna, Berlin, Helsinki and Amsterdam using more than 30 different modes of transport including buses, trams, subway trains and water buses. As each city develops and grows the player must continue to meet the ever changing transport needs of its commuters, while at the same time ensuring it remains as profitable as possible. Featuring an in-depth campaign mode made up of 12 scenarios along with an open ended sandbox mode, an advanced map editor that allows players to create their own cities, plus much more, Cities in Motion will challenge players to create the perfect public transport system that has no cancellations, no delays and where the passengers are always happy!
- Realistic 3D graphics with over 100 unique buildings
- Advanced economy simulation including contractor deals, banking, insurance and fluctuating economic trends
- Play through 100 years of transportation history across four eras between 1920 and 2020
- Choose between over 30 different vehicles based on real-life models including buses, trams, water buses, helicopters and a subway system with underground view
- Real-time city and traffic simulation as people commute between their homes, workplace and social lives.
- Three difficulty levels – easy, medium and hard
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.