New York, USA (July 15, 2008) - Global publisher Paradox Interactive today confirmed that the much anticipated city building strategy game - City Life 2008 Edition, has begun shipping to stores across North America.
The game will allow players to:
- Play in ‘Freeform’ or ‘Scenario’ modes upon any one of thirty-seven terrain maps.
- Choose from a huge collection of 350+ buildings.
- Upgrade infrastructure and manage electrical and waste provision.
- Balance the city budget by attracting income from tourist revenues and taxes.
- Monitor up to ten individual residents at any one time and construct world famous monuments from a list of dozens including: the White House, the Taj Mahal and a fully sized Olympic Stadium.
Total freedom of construction is afforded to players to create the cities of their dreams.
City Life 2008 Edition has been rated Teen and has a SRP of 29.99 USD.
For more information visit www.paradoxplaza.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.