SANTA CLARA, Calif., (Aug. 25, 2010) - NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., today announced details for Clash of the Titans downloadable content (DLC) for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Based on Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ feature film “Clash of the Titans”, the DLC will feature even more epic quests to help satiate player’s beast- slaying appetites.
From now until October 2010, the following new content will be available for 160 Microsoft Points via Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 and $1.99 on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 system:
PACK 1 (Available Now) - “Apollo’s Challenge” Quest Pack features three new quests:
- Tyrant of the Swamp: Defeat Silenus in the unforgiving Miasma Swamp
- Two Headed Wolf: Brave the Djinn Desert and overpower Orthos
- Sleeping Bull of the Labyrinth: The legendary Minotaur awaits in the Medusa Temple
PACK 2 (September 7, 2010) -”Hades’ Challenge” Quest Pack contains two new quests:
- Wild White Horse of the Underworld: Take on the War Rider in Tartaros
- Absolute Defense: Tartaros plays host to a ferocious confrontation with Feralisk
PACK 3 (September 21, 2010) - “Zeus’ Challenge” Quest Pack features two new quests:
- Temple of the Gods: The Shrine of Olympus is where you must defeat Death Needle
- Man-eating Monster: Deadly Manticore lies in wait for you at the Shrine of Olympus
PACK 4 (October 5, 2010) - “Athena’s Request” Quest Pack features two quests previously available as a pre-order bonus:
- “Bird in Hand” Quest Pack: Slay the giant-winged Cockatrice to acquire the Wing of Icarus sub-weapon
- “Songs of Enchantment” Quest Pack: Defeat the succubus and beautiful siren to win the “Orpheus” sub-weapon
Released on July 27, Clash of the Titans goes beyond the motion picture to deliver a robust action-adventure filled with epic battles and challenges. Traveling through vast landscapes from the highest mountains to the abandoned corridors of a lost temple, players will embody Perseus’ adventure from the film, and take on original new bosses in the game’s Quest mode. Players can use over 80 customizable sub-weapons as they journey solo or with a friend to complete missions and slay a roster of more than 80 different enemies including legendary villains Medusa and the sea monster known as the Kraken.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.