Sony Online Entertainment today announced the release of the second episode of new content for the critically acclaimed action MMO DC UniverseTM Online (DCUO) Heads or Tales. Arriving shortly after launch and a robust content addition in February, Heads or Tales features Gotham City District Attorney turned crime boss Harvey Dent/Two Face, and delivers new game play content suited for players of all levels and criminal persuasions including new missions, raids, and encounters. Players will also be able to explore the darker side of Batman when he is infected with a virus and teams up with DCUO’s most formidable boss, Brainiac’s Avatar of Technology.Available for the PC and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, DC Universe Online allows players to step into the DC UniverseTM, create their own super hero or villain, and join forces to fight alongside or against their favorite DC icons. The Heads or Tales content will be available as a free update for all active DC Universe Online accounts.
The new content update for DCUO includes:
BATCAVE PART 3
- Batcave 3 Raid: Level 30 players are brought face-to-face with The Dark Knight himself. Unfortunately, he’s been infected with a virus and has teamed up with the all-powerful Brainiac’s Avatar of Technology.
INTRODUCTION TO TWO-FACE
- Two-Face Instance: Following Harvey Dent/Two-Face on a mission into Penguin’s hideout, players will aim to take out his latest smuggling operation. The kicker? You don’t know if he will help or hinder your efforts - the chances are 50/50 and everything depends on the flip of a coin.
- Legends PvP: Two-Face/Harvey Dent will be added as a playable character in Legends “Play as Iconic” PvP mode.
- New Attacks: Call in your own mob of goons to keep your opponent occupied as you unleash a suppressive bullet spray, oil drum trap or grenade launcher.
- Flip-of-the-Coin Abilities: Switch powers based on which side the coin lands: the Two-Face side deals more damage and DoT attacks and the Harvey Dent side gives more control, knockdowns and stuns.
- Mister Mxyzptlk: Experience Metropolis transformed by the presence of Mr. Mxyzptlk and his fellow 5th dimensional supervillain tricksters.
- Multi Player Race: Players can assume the guise of a 5th Dimensional Denizen and play tricks on fellow races over the skies of Metropolis.
- New Gold Collections: New encounters with 5th Dimensional Denizens dressed as Leprechauns guarding a Pot Of Gold that players will need to find and collect coins from while the Leprechauns try to stop them in various amusing ways.
WHEN: Players worldwide can experience the second DC Universe Online game update on April 5.
For more information about DC Universe Online, visit www.DCUniverseOnline.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.