345 Games’ Retail Compilation of Downloadable Xbox LIVE Arcade/PlayStation Network Titles “Deadliest Warrior: The Game” and “Deadliest Warrior: Legends” is On Shelves Now.
New York, NY - April 17, 2012 - ”Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat,” the retail compilation of “Deadliest Warrior: The Game” and “Deadliest Warrior: Legends,” is available now at North American retailers for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The disc-based game/TV show hybrid, based on the successful multi-platform Spike TV series “Deadliest Warrior” that pits two of the most feared warriors history has ever known against each other in a battle to the death, contains 30 new weapons, a brand new arena and episodes of the popular show exclusive to the game. Also, gamers who preordered “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” at GameStop before April 17, 2012, will receive an exclusive DVD featuring additional never-before-released episodes of the hit show.
The players themselves will get to answer the question of “Who is the deadliest?” as they can take control of history’s most brutal warriors, choose a weapon, and then apply their own skills to answer that question on their terms.
“Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” combines the wildly popular downloadable console games, “Deadliest Warrior: The Game” and “DeadliestWarrior: Legends,” in addition to all downloadable content packs, an exclusive new level, 30 new weapons and exclusive TV show content. Fans of the show will be treated to never-before-released episodes from all three seasons.
Notable features include:
- The brand new “Graveyard” arena exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
- 30 new weapons, including a “Lockbar Axe” for William Wallace, the “Monk’s Spade” for Sun Tzu and a “Tsonga Battle Axe” for Shaka Zulu
- Both digital titles and all DLC included for only $29.99
- Cross-play with consumers of the original digitally-distributed titles
- Hidden zombie mode allows players to keep on fighting even headless, armless and torso-less
- Never-before-released episodes of the show exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
Do you have what it takes to be the “Deadliest Warrior”? Rated ‘M’ for Mature by the ESRB, “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” is availabletoday with a $29.99 MSRP at North American retailers everywhere. For more information about “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” please visitdeadliestwarrior.spike.com or follow the game on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.