E3 2011 Los Angeles, June 8th, 2011 - Paradox Interactive and Most Wanted Entertainment today released a new gameplay trailer for Defenders of Ardania, an upcoming tower defense game slated for a Q3 release currently in development for PC, consoles, and tablets.
Defenders of Ardania is a next-generation tower defense game with a twist, set in the rich fantasy world of Majesty. Besides the addictive core mechanics of placing towers to stop advancing enemy units, Defenders of Ardania also allows players to take on the role of attacker and defender simultaneously, giving fans of the genre a challenge they’ve never seen before.
- An intriguing new take on the massively popular tower defense genre: players lead both offensive and defensive operations
- Ardania: the world of Majesty with three playable races and their unique environments
- Defense: 24 different upgradeable towers to erect against the invading enemy
- Attack: 24 varied units with diverse attributes to assemble into an offensive force
- Strong multiplayer component with a variety of game modes for up to four players
- Interactive environment that affects gameplay
- A wide range of offensive and defensive spells
FIND OUT MORE HERE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.