4 May 2011, Roswell, GA Tripwire Interactive and Power of Two are pleased to announce the release of Dwarfs!? on Steam. The game is now available, along with the launch trailer and a free, fully-playable demo of the game on the Steam store page: (http://store.
Dwarfs!? offers an addictive, fast paced arcade-like experience, with plenty of difficulty levels and game modes to play around in! In this game, your own Dwarfs double as your greatest asset and worst threat. They explore for you, they mine for you and they fight for you - but if you don’t keep an eye on them, they’ll do what they do best: die for you and take everyone else with them! Nothing in Dwarfs!? is free, though. To force your ‘loyal workers’ to do your bidding, you must cough up the gold. The same gold that might save your beard when someone, somewhere disturbs a Spider Queen.
Don’t be fooled - our Dwarfs may be tiny, but this game is full of features:
- Addictive Arcade Mode with four difficulty levels, ranging from grandma-easy to completely insane
- Base Defense, which is like Tower Defense, but you have a Base, not a Tower; and the tunnels aren’t laid out for you - your Dwarfs dig them
- Rush Mode Survival, where the Dwarf spawning knows no bounds
- Dark Mode, where a fog of war prevents you from seeing beyond your caves
- Sandbox Mode, where you can basically do everything you ever dreamed of*
- Endless Mode, where you can keep mining forever, and ever, and ever…
- Challenge Mode, where you can put your overseer-abilities to the test
- Leaderboards and Achievements to show everyone the size of your beard
- …and Zombies!
* as long as you only dream of DwarfsTo get your hands on Dwarfs!?, head for Steam, where it is available with a 10% launch discount off the $9.99 price http://store.steampowered.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.