Rock Paradise City with the Smash Hit Single from Guns N’ Roses.
Redwood City, CA - December 18, 2007 - Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Guns N’ Roses high-intensity rock anthem Paradise City headlines the playlist in Burnout? Paradise for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 videogame system. The music propels the game into high speed action with forty major artists including Alice in Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Soundgarden, Twisted Sister, Jimmy Eat World and N.E.R.D., as well as rising stars Airbourne, Jupiter One and Junkie XL who have been signed to EA’s own music label, Artwerk.
Set to release January 22, 2008, Burnout Paradise offers a true open world environment built for intense speed, excitement, and exploration with Paradise City . Feel the aggression in the streets off and online*, as friends can connect instantly in one another’s game to heat up the competition.
Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Music Marketing at EA said, “Burnout is one of the world’s most popular racing franchises and demands a soundtrack that matches the game’s intensity at every level. We believe we’ve crafted a truly volatile mix of rock’s most dangerous tracks — beginning with the iconic ‘Paradise City ‘ — for an audio fuel as explosive as the game itself.”
The complete in-game soundtrack for Burnout Paradise includes:
Artist / Song
- Adam And The Ants / Stand And Deliver
- Agent Blue / Snowhill
- Airbourne / Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast
- Alice In Chains / Would?
- Army Of Me / Going Through Changes
- Avril Lavigne / Girlfriend
- B’z / FRICTION
- Brain Failure feat. Dicky Barrett /Coming Down To Beijing
- Brand New / The Archers Bows Have Broken
- Bromheads Jacket / Fight Music For The Fight
- Depeche Mode /Route 66 (Beatmasters Mix)
- Faith No More / Epic
- Guns N’ Roses / Paradise City
- Innerpartysystem / Heart Of Fire
- Jane’s Addiction / Stop!
- Jimmy Eat World /Electable (Give It Up)
- Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket / Cities In Dust
- Jupiter One / Fire Away
- Kerli / Creepshow
- Killswitch Engage / My Curse
- LCD Soundsystem / Us V. Them
- Make Good Your Escape / Beautiful Ruin
- Maxeen / Block Out The World
- Mexicolas / Come Clean
- N.E.R.D. / Rockstar (Jason Nevins Mix)
- Never Heard Of It* / Finger On The Trigger
- Operator / Nothing To Lose
- Permanent ME / Until You Leave
- Saosin / Collapse
- Seether / Fake It
- Senses Fail / Calling All Cars
- Showing Off To Thieves* / Everyone Has Their Secrets
- Skybombers / It Goes Off
- Soundgarden / Rusty Cage
- Sugarcult / Dead Living
- Swervedriver / Duel
- The Photo Atlas / Red Orange Yellow
- The Pigeon Detectives / I’m Not Sorry
- The Styles / Glitter Hits (J.J. Puig Mix)
- Twisted Sister / I Wanna Rock
*Winner of the second international Burnout Bandslam competition.
Burnout Paradise has been rated E10+ by the ESRB and 3+ by PEGI. Developed by the award-winning team at EA Criterion in Guildford , the game will ship under the EA? brand on January 22, 2008. Demo is now available worldwide on the PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE? Marketplace. For more information about the Burnout franchise, please visit burnout.ea.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.