The new Xbox Live Experience is coming November 19, 2008 and it will bring with it the following existing and new features:
- Connect with friends, family and the world’s largest online entertainment center, allowing you to play games and share moments on the couch or around the world.
- Find more entertainment at your finger tips than any other device connected to your TV, instantly streaming movies from Netflix*, downloading the latest High Def TV shows and Hollywood hits^ or playing classics like Pac-Man, Galaga Legions, Bejeweled 2 and Uno.
- Express your personality with a customizable, animated Avatar that allows you to literally jump into the world of Xbox LIVE.
- Transform every entertainment experience into a shared experience using text, Instant Messenger, voice or video chat and the new LIVE Party to connect your friends, family and the entertainment you love.
But, in order to connect to Xbox LIVE and enjoy everything the new Xbox Experience has to offer, you will need an Xbox 360 Hard Drive. While you can connect to Xbox LIVE using an Xbox 360 Memory Unit with 128MB of available space, you will not be able to enjoy all the great features like Xbox LIVE Primetime and video downloads.
If you have 128MB of available space on your Memory Unit, then you are ready to connect to the New Xbox Experience, but you won’t get all the features.
If you don’t have Xbox 360 hard drive or enough available memory, then you can enter your information at XboxStorageUpgrade.com to see if you’re eligible for the Memory Upgrade Program.
The Xbox Storage Upgrade program will allow you to buy a 20GB refurbished hard disk drive (HDD) for $19.99 or for $29.99 you can get a HDD and 3-Months Xbox Live Gold membership.
^ Requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive
* Requires additional 8MB of available storage and Netflix membership
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.