Latest Iteration in Epic RPG Franchise Available January 31, 2012.
LOS ANGELES (September 20, 2011) — Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced preorder programs for FINAL FANTASY® XIII–2. FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 is developed for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and will be available in North America on January 31, 2012.
FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 is the sequel to FINAL FANTASY XIII, which has shipped 6.2 million units worldwide since its release in North America in March 2010. The sequel has evolved beyond its predecessor, with an extraordinary level design encouraging exploration, an enhanced battle system allowing players to command monsters and a variety of options that support multiple playthroughs.
Square Enix is offering exclusive incentives for players who preorder FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 at the following retail outlets:
GameStop (and GameStop.com)
Receive an exclusive in–game item by preordering at GameStop e/retailers
– Alternate costume for Serah, visible throughout the game
Omega Boss Battle
– Unique coliseum battle against boss enemy "Omega," who joins the player’s party afterward
Collectible Hardcover Book
– FINAL FANTASY XIII –Episode i– novella, an original story that ties together the events of FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIII–2
These preorder initiatives are for North America exclusively and may not reflect preorder content available in other territories.
FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 will be available at North American retailers for $59.99 on January 31, 2012. FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
* FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 Official Homepage:
* FINAL FANTASY XIII–2’s Official Facebook® Page:
* Follow FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 on Twitter®:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.