NEW YORK - July 7, 2010 - Kerberos Productions today announced the release of its latest update to the lite action/RPG, Fort Zombie. In addition to the vital gameplay improvements and bug fixes, you can avenge the flesh-hungry undead with new weapons and properties while encountering new missions and much more.
Update 1.0.7 features:
- 2 new guns and 3 new melee weapons
- New properties and missions including the dreaded corn maze and the Theater of Evil
- The incursion of Deadworld into our reality has caused small objects around Piety to gain magical properties
- Power of the Deadworld is now tracked by the time of nightfall - the earlier it falls, the more power they have
- Guns with tac lights now offer improved survival chances in the dark
- NPC engagement range commands
- New targeting instrument
- Improved NPC path finding
- Crash bugs are now fixed
Now is the perfect time to jump into all of the terrifying action of Fort Zombie. Fort Zombie is available through all major digital distribution channels for the suggested retail price of $9.99 and €9.99.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.