Gothenburg, Sweden (January 3, 2011) - Legendo Entertainment today announced that Ghost Mania, a paranormal puzzle game involving ghosts, a wacky story, mad spirits and a whole bunch of funky game modes for 1-2 players, is now available for download on the WiiWareTM service in North America for 500 Wii PointsTM.
On January 7, 2011, Europe will be getting Ghost Mania when the game releases in English, German, Spanish and French languages, also carrying a price tag of 500 Wii Points.
Ghost Mania supports widescreen and 480p and can be played by holding the Wii RemoteTM controller horizontally. The game can be enjoyed by 1-2 players and also supports the Classic ControllerTM.
- Use a combination of logic and strategy to plan out your moves and progress throughout the game. The concept is simple: catch all ghosts before it’s too late!
- Packed with 70+ levels and four game modes for 1-2 players: Arcade Mode (fast and fun), Puzzle Mode (relaxed play), Endless Mode (eternal madness) or go head to head with a friend in the 2P Party Mode!
- One of few puzzle games to feature multiple stories dependant on character and game mode selections.
- Intuitive controls, simply hold the Wii RemoteTMcontroller horizontally to play. Also supports Classic ControllerTM.
- For players of all ages, whether you’re a casual gamer or a puzzle whiz, you’ll surely enjoy this spooky puzzler!
Ghost Mania has been rated E for Everyone by the ESRB (North America). The game has been rated PEGI 7+ and USK 0 for Europe and Germany respectively.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.