Expect Guns, Grenades, and Growls in this dog-centric, Free-to-Play shooter.
Torrance, Calif.–June 20, 2013–OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, today announced that GUNDOG, a team-based, third-person shooter, with collectible Gundog cards, opens its doors for the final Beta phase starting next week, on Friday, June 28. A special exclusive early access Beta will be available to members of MMOHut and OnRPG communities on Thursday, June 27.
Published by OGPlanet and developed by Innoceed, GUNDOG deploys newly recruited pups and strays into a World War-esque era that has gone to the dogs… quite literally! In a world populated by anthropomorphic canines, which blends tactical team-based shooting mechanics with collectable card game elements (cards that give you unique characters and skills), GUNDOG is a fun, yet strategic, third-person shooter unlike any other.
As the Animal World War rages on, choose a side and join the fight between the Union and the Empire. Battle it out across a variety of game modes and maps, from war-torn villages, train yards, to army bunkers . Play as a Rifleman, Medic, Sniper, and more - and switch classes on the fly! Collect unique Gundogs with game-changing skills, which are all rendered in a distinct cell-shaded-meets-comic-book art style.
GUNDOG Key Features:
- Select between 2 Rival Camps (Union & Empire) and level-up your Gundogs
- 6 Different Playable Classes (with more in development)
- Collectable Gundog Card System - Collect and level-up to unlock new playable characters, weapons, abilities, and more!
- Over 50 Playable Gundogs (with more in development)
- Customizable Gundogs & Load-outs
- Unique Comic-influenced Art Style
- Many Different Maps & Modes of Play
- Engaging Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Unique, Game-changing Skills
- Free-to-Play, not Pay-to-Win
- GUNDOG is a breed unlike any other; unleash the Dogs of War!
In the Open Beta Test, players will see improved gameplay mechanics, new audio and an updated user interface. Additional resolutions and a windowed mode have also been added.
To participate in the JUNE 27 MMOHut/OnRPG Early Access Beta, visit http://mmohuts.com/giveaways/gundog-early-access-key-giveaway
To participate in the JUNE 28 Final Open Beta Test, and for additional information on GUNDOG, including in-game events, contests, and giveaways, please visit the official GUNDOG site at www.gundoggame.com and "Like" the official GUNDOG Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/gundoggame
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.