Paradox Interactive publishes independently developed Europa Engine project.
NEW YORK – October 7th, 2010 – Paradox Interactive has today released the externally developed Hearts of Iron II expansion Iron Cross, available via digital download under the “Europa Engine projects” label. Developed by Irshappa, Iron Cross introduces a completely overhauled map with 4,000 new provinces, fresh scenarios as well an extended playtime of 1933 to 1964. New units and brigades, thousands of historical events, improved AI and an impressive new technology tree will ensure that Iron Cross elevates the Hearts of Iron II playing experience to unprecedented heights.
- Play as any one of over 200 nations from 1933 to 1964
- New game map with more than 4,000 new provinces
- Over 6,000 new events
- Technology tree with a realistic research system across 800 technologies
- New units and brigades including special forces, infantry and heavy artillery
- Improved AI with greater depth and more options
The expansion Iron Cross is compatible with Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon (Hearts of Iron II: Complete), Arsenal of Democracy and Darkest Hour(once released).
The Hearts of Iron II expansion Iron Cross is a digital download release only for 9.99 USD and available here: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-IRCR/iron-cross
Read more about Iron Cross: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.