Roubaix, France - 27 May 2011 - The game Islands of WAKFU, developed by Ankama Play, just received an important update, which offers in particular new difficulty modes and the possibility to unlock items in the MMORPG.
Islands of WAKFU was released on the 30 March on Xbox LIVE Arcade. The Initiate mode of this action adventure game was a real challenge for some players. As usual, Ankama listened to its community. Thanks to the update available today, the difficulty curve has been redesigned for even more dynamic fights and the difficulty is now better balanced (in particular for some bosses and a few moments which might have been difficult for young players). Some surprises await those who will give the demo a second try.
Moreover, two new difficulty options are now available in the Initiate mode. One is easier than the original Initiate mode; while the other is far more difficult. It’s the occasion for players of all ages and all levels to rediscover a rich mythology.
Other major update: after DOFUS, the achievements unlocked in Islands of WAKFU now allow the players to get exclusive items in the WAKFU MMORPG, currently in open beta (except North America). The items won during the beta will be transferred to new characters in the final version of the game.
Even the less seasoned players can now uncover the last secrets of the Eliatrope civilization.
- Redesigned difficulty curve
- Two new difficulty levels, 4 options being now available:
- Easy/Goddess: Users cannot die
- Normal/Initiate: +25% shield, +25% damage
- Hard/Initiate: x2 level score
- Very hard/Initiate: x4 level score, no quick teleport
- The achievements now allow players to unlock exclusive content in the online game WAKFU
- A tutorial to learn how to buy abilities
- Minor bugs fixed (including those related to the achievements)
Islands of WAKFU is available for download on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 800 Microsoft Points.
More information on the official site: www.wakfu.com, in the Xbox 360 section
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.