When the greatest tale of chivalry ends, the nightmare begins.
E3 2011 Los Angeles, June 7th, 2011 – Paradox Interactive announced today their first in-game trailer for King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame, the highly anticipated sequel for the fantasy role-playing RTS series. The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone and united the war-torn lands of Britannia. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins its own gruesome tale…
Critically praised by reviewers and gamers alike, King Arthur was seen as one of the biggest surprises to emerge on the gaming scene in 2010, and now the fantasy roleplaying RTS returns in a sequel to push the boundaries of the genre even further.
- Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself
- Stunning plotline, heroic battles and expanded morality chart that unlocks new features
- Large scale battles, with bigger armies to defeat more powerful foes
- Intense boss fights, where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes
- Wide range of camera control options, revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
For more information :
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.