PC Version of Wild West Shooter Adds Dedicated Servers.
New York –June 22, 2010 – Paradox Interactive today announced that Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, the widely-acclaimed team-based multiplayer shooter which lets payers engage in the glory of the Old West, will now be hosted on dedicated servers.
The transition to dedicated servers signals Paradox Interactive and developer Fatshark’s continuing dedication to providing an optimized gameplay experience to fans of the adrenaline-fueled action and fast-paced gunfights found in Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. While the gameplay will remain as crazy as ever, the servers will be more stable than ever before.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Features:
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West rewards players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system.
- Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.