Try out the western themed third-person shooter that’s more fun than a Mexican stand-off!
STOCKHOLM – November 4th, 2010 – Paradox Interactive & Fatshark have decided to kick up a fuss and announce that Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is 50% off between the 4th and 7th of November. All trigger happy gamers out there can also try out the game for free over the entire weekend. Yeehaw!
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a western themed third-person shooter that delivers intense gunfights where your goal is to shoot down those low down varmints on the opponent gang.
The team based multiplayer experience incorporates the unique Synergy system where co-operation and team tactics are essential to success in order to prevent you and your posse biting the dust.
Featuring six game modes, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is easy to pick-up-and-play for any cowboy that wants a rootin’ tootin’ time! You haven´t been through the mill if you haven´t played Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. That ain´t ballyhoo pardner, it´s the doggone truth.
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Unique reward system that rewards players that play as a team through the use of the Synergy system
- Easy pick-up-and-play controls
So saddle up and try out the game today. You don´t wanna be a deadbeat do ya?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.