Sony is now offering you the ability to link your PlayStation Underground ID that you use to access PlayStation.com to your PlayStation Network ID that you use to get online on your PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Store.
Doing this allows you to have one identity across all the PlayStation services similar to what Microsoft did a few years back with Xbox.com and Xbox Live.
Now you can post on message boards and play with your friends using the same name. Plus, if you don’t have a PlayStation 3 yet, you can still register your PlayStation Network ID now.
Once you’ve linked your PlayStation Underground and PlayStation Network IDs, you’ll receive the following features:
- Identify yourself on the Web using your PlayStation Network portable ID
- Display your portable ID on social networking sites
- Meet other PlayStation Network members
- See who’s who on the PlayStation message boards
- Keep tabs on your PlayStation Network friends on the Web with the Friend List
Check out my PlayStation Network Portable ID below. Aren’t you jealous?
For more information, read the PlayStation Network ID Linking FAQ.
Does this remind you a lot of Xbox 360, Xbox Live, and Xbox.com or is it just me?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.