Los Angeles, CA - June 17, 2010- Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games today unveiled the new website for its highly-anticipated real-time strategy title Lionheart: Kings’ Crusade, accompanied by a new cinematic E3 trailer. The trailer showcases the breathtaking gameplay and fierce battles to retake the Holy Land set between the years 1189 and 1192.
Official website: http://www.lionheartthegame.com/
Slated for release on September 17, 2010, Lionheart: Kings’ Crusade invites players to rewrite history through controlling and upgrading leaders and their armies, guiding various historical factions through political events, collecting relics, and unlocking new content in a feature-rich campaign set to take on the strategy genre by force.
Lionheart: Kings’ Crusade features include:
- Play through two single-player campaigns – Crusader and Saracen.
- Oversee hundreds of soldiers in real-time epic battles
- Command your forces, conquer territory, and expand your realm on a fully 3D map.
- Strategically manage your army between missions.
- Rewrite the past with famous historical characters serving as the main heroes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.