Magicka: Vietnam Invades Digital Retail Shelves Everywhere. Launch Trailer Released, No Embedded Journalists Hurt.
NEW YORK - April 12, 2011 - I love the smell of Magicka in the morning. The whimsical wizards of Paradox Interactive and Arrowhead Game Studios today announced the deployment of Magicka: Vietnam, the DLC for action-adventure game Magicka. The DLC Magicka: Vietnam for the friendly fire-filled indie hit is now available on all leading digital distribution platforms for $4.99.
To check out smuggled footage of the game, check out the launch trailer at:
Answer the call of duty to take up arms against the Goblin-Cong, trudging through a napalm-scorched battlefield with a bad company of up to four wizard GIs, and earn new medals of honor and achievements as you eliminate scores of enemies with not-so-wizardly machine guns and a new napalm Magick, liberate prisoners from POW camps, and escape to a Huey before it gets shot down by a pistol-all of this, of course, in your stylish robe fatigues and hood-friendly helmet.
In commemoration of the Magicka: Vietnam launch, Magicka will be discounted on several digital download portals, allowing players to snatch up the acclaimed title for up to 50% off-including bundles and 4Packs. So be on the look out for Special Promotions for Magicka! The deals will magickally appear here: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/
Magicka: Vietnam features:
- Vietnam themed game world with a twist
- 2 Challenge maps (1 scenario challenge & 1 survival challenge)
- New Vietnam themed enemies
- Many new Vietnam era weapons
- Stylish GI Wizard robe
- New Magick - Napalm strike
- Innovative and dynamic spell casting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world/jungle war
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.