NIS Europe announced today that both Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis (PS®2) and Mana Khemia: Student Alliance (PS®P) will be published by NIS Europe for the European countries. The decision comes after increasing demands for hardcore titles in Europe. NIS Europe will release several hardcore titles a year and gradually increase its line‐ups. Hardcore gamers in Europe can expect the same level of quality that the North American gamers have been enjoying for years.The 4th entry in the RPG series, Mana Khemia is different from the previous Atelier Iris games. Mana Khemia is a campus sim style RPG, where you can interact with classmates and professors to complete academic quests. You play as Vayne Aurelius, a novice alchemist who was invited to attend Al‐Revis Academy. At the academy Vayne will meet human and not so human(?) alchemists, and together you will solve the mysteries of alchemy.
* Multi‐player ‐ A co‐op mode were you can battle monsters together to get rare items. Jump Start‐Install part of the game on to the memory stick to make loads faster.
* Academic Quests - Players will take on quests that the professor assigns. If you fail your mission, you may have to stay after school. Also depending on who you work with for your assignments, the outcome of the story will change.
* Avatar Crafting ‐ Personalize your characters by “crafting” skills and stats instead of just levelling up through combat. Crafting skills and stats allows the player to create unique characters like a warrior that excels in summoning magic or a magician that’s an expert that s at snipe shooting.
* Item Crafting - A comprehensive item/weapon crafting system. Create anything from healing potions to swords through alchemy.
* Team Crafting ‐ Craft items using your team’s recipe.
* Symbol Encounters - No more random encounters. Visually confirm and engage enemies.
About NIS Europe
NIS Europe is a subsidiary of Nippon Ichi Software, Inc., a Japanese company famous for its unique line of strategy RPGs including titles such as Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdom. In 2008, NIS Europe was established to publish exciting and innovative game titles for the European territory. NIS Europe is devoted to offer products that hardcore gamers will enjoy. As a growing publisher, we are committed to continuous improvement and dedication for customer satisfaction.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.