KONAMI announced today that it has released a new patch for METAL GEAR® ONLINE. The patch will be able to detect fraudulent network connections, which will slow down the gameplay during the session. Other changes include:
- Drebin Points for weapons have been adjusted.
- Weapon parameters have been adjusted.
- Skill parameters have been adjusted.
- Skills for Unique Characters have been adjusted.
- Player Character movement has been increased overall.
- Idle Kicks have been implemented for Auto Matching.
Following the launch of the new patch, users can also expect regular background music updates which will include tracks from the METAL GEAR SOLID series.
METAL GEAR ONLINE is the online multi-player player experience that is included free in the retail version of METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS, developed exclusively for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Additionally, three expansion packs - GENE, MEME and SCENE - are available for purchase via METAL GEAR ONLINE’s in-game shop and KONAMI’s shop (https://my.konami.net/mgo/). In addition to traditional methods of payment for purchase, players can now use the PlayStation® Network Wallet prepay system which is now available as a form of payment.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.