SAN FRANCISCO, CA - August 27, 2010 - Ubisoft announced today that its massively multiplayer online web-based game, Might & Magic Heroes KingdomsTM is now available in North America. Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms gives Windows PC, Mac and iPad users a quality game experience that showcases one of Ubisoft’s most popular multimillion-selling franchises.
Set in the Might and Magic universe, Heroes Kingdoms is the first instalment of the saga’s web-based MMO, incorporating role-playing elements, adventure, and management skills. Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms has all the ingredients of a great M&M Heroes game. There’s an involved storyline, taking place in the fantastic Ashan, and features epic battles and characters, as well as true RPG feeling and style. Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms brings the multiplayer online world all the richness of the franchise.
- A full web-based MMO experience with PVP and PVE elements.
- Thousands of fellow players for unlimited battle and alliance opportunities.
- Free to play with an optional subscription offering additional features.
- Play anywhere and anytime thanks to the iPad / Windows PC / Mac compatibility and instant access with no client to download.
- Adjust your way of playing to your everyday life with a game adapted to multiple short sessions throughout the day.
- Four different playable factions: Necropolis, Haven, Inferno, and Academy - with more to come.
- Seasonal quests that trigger intense competition among players
Players can form alliances in order to dominate the world of Might & Magic. In addition, players are able to customize their in-game experiences based on their available play time, with the ability to successfully expand their kingdoms in either a few minutes or a few hours a day.
Might & Magic Heroes Kingdom is available on the App Store for iPad or at www.iTunes.com/AppStore.
Product website: www.mm-hk.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.