Features music of critically acclaimed composer Petri Alanko.
January 18, 2011 (Helsinki, Finland) — RedLynx (redlynx.com) today released the first gameplay footage of MotoHeroz, its original game for Nintendo’s WiiWare™ service.
This debut trailer features in-game footage, including extended peeks at the single player Story Mode and the four player Party Rally gameplay, as well as some of the game’s many rich, visual environments. Other highlights include select vehicle models and some of the game’s unique power-ups.
“You’ve seen the screen shots, but the video give a better feel of the speed, flow, big jumps and crazy things that happen in MotoHeroz,” said Antti Ilvessuo, Creative Director of RedLynx and lead designer on the game. “We can’t wait until you actually get to play it.”
The trailer also features the music of Petri Alanko, composer of the critically acclaimed soundtrack for Remedy Entertainment’s Alan Wake. Petri Alanko’s work for that game has been nominated for “Best Videogame Music” in the Hollywood Music in Media Awards.
Beyond what is heard in the trailer, Alanko will be creating a full musical score for MotoHeroz, inspired by the game’s platformer origins and colorful world.
“It’s a joy to create music for a game like MotoHeroz,” Alanko said. “It has all the retro charm of the classic videogames I loved as a child, but looks forward to a bright, fun world full of adventure.”
- Simple but effective physics deliver an addictive gaming experience
- Single player story mode with rich characters and lush environments
- Two to four-player party mode that’s easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Global and Friend-based Leader Boards to fuel your competitive fires
- Brand new kind of daily online competition, where new tracks and Leader Boards are opened and closed each day
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
MotoHeroz is projected to complete development in early 2011. For more information, contact RedLynx or visit redlynx.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.