Get ready for another bite size dose of MotorStorm® Pacific Rift with a brand new single and multiplayer demo.The demo features races on the infamous Razorback track, chosen by the veterans from MotorStorm.com forums as their favourite from the 16 circuits found across the island. With its thick jungle, colossal waterfalls, dank caves and a multitude of racing routes, the Razorback track is an ideal taster of the brutal off road thrills and spills MotorStorm: Pacific Rift has to offer.
Race alone against a bevy of brutal AI, or challenge your friend to a sofa smackdown in 2-player split screen. Either way, have fun and enjoy this new taster of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, released on PlayStation®Store on 12 February 2009.
* Single player and 2 player split screen ‘brutal’ off road racing action
* 12 AI opponents in split screen race making for an even more frantic and compulsive racing experience with your friends
* Stunning next generation graphics bring the tropical island to life whilst you simultaneously trash it with your monster truck
* Festival style music including tracks from Ministry, Leftfield and the The Qemists
* A multi route track with shortcuts that not every vehicle should take!
* Race 3 different classes of vehicle - bike, buggy, and Monster truck - each with different racing styles to master or die trying!
* New cool down areas to allow more brutal boosting action when you need it most
More information about PlayStation products can be found at www.playstation.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.