Remixed Arcade Classics Are Enhanced with 3D Visuals and Use of Wii Motion Control.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., (Sept. 3, 2010) – Leading video games publisher and developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., today announced the latest installment of their popular Namco Museum series with NAMCO MUSEUM MEGAMIX™. Exclusively for Wii™, the game features 18 arcade-perfect ports and six special “remixed” versions of classic Namco arcade titles. Swing, shoot, jump, bop and steer through these exciting remakes with 3D graphic enhancements and intuitive motion controls when NAMCO MUSEUM MEGAMIX is released this November.
NAMCO MUSEUM MEGAMIX gives players a new take on classic franchises while staying true to the core gameplay that made them so popular. Each game will deliver a unique experience with updated PAC-MAN® themed graphics and specially designed Wii motion controls that will have gamers of all skill levels wanting to join in on the fun.
Remixed and original arcade games for NAMCO MUSEUM MEGAMIX include:
· PAC-MAN® – Relive the classic that ignited an absolute arcade sensation. Collect all the pellets in each maze before getting caught by the ghosts; Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde.
· MAPPY® – Help Mappy the police mouse bring criminal cats to justice. Mappy must recover all of the stolen goods by outsmarting the cats in their mansion.
· Galaga® – Prepare for space war! Players must defend their ship from the unrelenting waves of Galaga forces in this 1981 arcade classic.
· GROBDA Remix™ – Control PAC-MAN as he takes out enemy tanks through a series of arenas.
· Pac Motos®– Players control their own PAC-MAN as they attempt to knock other players off a variety of unique arenas. Tilt the Wii Remote™ to move PAC-MAN, collect power-ups and bash into opponents to be the last PAC-MAN standing.
· Pac ‘n Roll Remix™ – PAC-MAN is in a hurry and he needs help. Guide PAC-MAN past obstacles with the Wii Remote as he races to the finish line of each stage.
· Rally-X® – Players must pick up the 10 flags placed around each race track. Use smoke screens and out-race other players to win.
· And many more!
NAMCO MUSEUM MEGAMIX will be available this November exclusively for Wii. For more information about NAMCO MUSEUM MEGAMIX, please visit: http://www.namcobandaigames.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.