Aksys Games, a publisher of interactive entertainment products, announces the arrival of Battle Fantasia, on PlayStation Network this coming Fall 2009. Developed by, Arc System Works, the creators responsible for the long-running fighting game franchise, Guilty Gear and the next-generation 2D fighter, BlazBlue. Battle Fantasia allows players to choose between twelve beautifully rendered characters designed by Emiko Iwasaki. Utilizing a unique blend of RPG-elements and high-level gameplay, Battle Fantasia will keep fighting game fans coming back for more.To commemorate this special release, Aksys Games have added additional trophies to be named by the fans of the series! Below are the trophies that are up to be named:
- Outside of training mode, dish out a total of over 1,000,000 damage.
- In single-player arcade mode, seduce every character with Ashley’s taunt.
- In single-player arcade mode, get 25+ hits with Coyori’s Cat Storm.
- Outside of training mode, as Death Bringer, defeat an opponent with a single move.
- Outside of training mode, win a match with only 1 HP left.
To enter the contest, head on over to AksysGames.com
“The fans have been asking for it and we’re here to deliver,” said Frank “Bo” deWindt II, Project Lead, Aksys Games. “Thanks to the revival of the fighting genre this year there hasn’t been a better time to release such a fun and exciting fighter like Battle Fantasia on the PlayStation Network.”
Battle Fantasia Prologue
There was once a time when the world was engulfed in darkness. Mankind fought six battles to save their world, but lost every single one. All hope was lost for humanity and many turned to god with prayers. But one day the darkness was finally driven back by the swords of four heroes.
Light returned to the world, and with it came peace and serenity. The world was then divided into two major countries: The Magic Kingdom and the Steam Empire. The people prospered like never before.
But in recent months, strange things have begun to happen. Rumors spread among the people that the darkness was returning…
However, fate has once again brought together warriors from all over the world. Some fight in the relentless pursuit of justice. Some fight due to their conviction and faith.
As the battle looms near, an epic new tale of new heroes begins to unfold…
Battle Fantasia Key Features:
- Gorgeous Cel-shaded Graphics - Experience Battle Fantasia’s amazing art and graphics as you play through the game!
- Exclusive Console Story Mode - Play through each character’s main scenario in “Story Mode”, or discover hidden sub-scenarios to truly immerse yourself in the universe of Battle Fantasia!
- Exciting Online Play - Fight against opponents from far and wide or view your overall online rankings via PlayStation Network!
- Feel the Burn of “Heat Up” and the Sting of “GACHI” -Master the Battle Fantasia exclusive battle mechanics of “Heat Up” mode, “GACHI Match”, and “GACHI Drive” to keep your opponents on their toes!
- Find Every Unlockable! - With over 80 unlockable illustrations in “Gallery Mode” and various PlayStation Trophies, you’ll find yourself playing for hours on end!
Battle Fantasia has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
More information about Aksys Games and Battle Fantasia can be found at www.aksysgames.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.