Gamers get one shot to score a Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls home jersey for their PlayStation®Home avatar or a road jersey for their Xbox LIVE avatar before they are off the market forever.
New York, NY – August 12, 2010 – 2K Sports today announced that GameStop customers who pre-order a copy of the highly anticipated NBA® 2K11 are guaranteed to get the game on the October 5, 2010 launch date**. GameStop is also offering a free exclusive Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey that will be downloadable for avatars on the Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network and PlayStation®Home†. The virtual attire will be available only through this exclusive pre-order package and will not be sold or available at any other time. The promotion ties in with Michael Jordan’s role as the cover athlete for NBA 2K11,the latest game in the top rated and top selling basketball simulation franchise*.
Details of the pre-order offer are as follows:
- Pre-order NBA 2K11 by October 4, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. CDT with overnight shipping and get guaranteed delivery on October 5, 2010**.
- Available while supplies last for all GameStop online and in-store pre-orders of NBA 2K11 for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system. These official Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jerseys for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Home avatars are only available with this offer.
- PlayStation Home avatars will receive the official white Chicago Bulls home jersey.
- Xbox LIVE avatars will receive the official red Chicago Bulls road jersey.
- Online customers:Code and instructions on redeeming the jersey will be emailed when the game releases.
- Store/In-store Pickup Customers: Code and instructions on redeeming the jersey will be printed on the receipt at time of purchase.
For additional information, please visit: www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77717
NBA 2K11 is not yet rated by the ESRB and will be available October 5, 2010. For more information, please visit www.2ksports.com/nba2k11
2K Sports is a division of 2K, a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
*According to 2008 - 2010 Gamerankings.com and The NPD Group estimates of U.S. retail video game sales through June 2010.
**If product does not arrive on street date, shipping charges will be fully refunded.
**Continental U.S. only.
**Must have overnight service available in the area.
† While supplies last.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.