Edible Entertainment, an independent publisher of videogames, today announced the release of a series of Survival Packs for Veks and Silence, the action-packed, zombie-infested shooter now available on the Xbox Live Indie Game Marketplace. Each Survival Pack will have a theme, the first being a Graveyard theme to coincide with the change to the Graveyard level as the Trial level for the Veks and Silence full game. The first Graveyard Survival Pack is planned to be released sometime in October.
Each Survival Pack includes three Survival Mode levels, and can be purchased from the Xbox Live Indie Game Marketplace for 80 MS Points. In Survival Mode, players find themselves trapped without hope of escape, facing a never-ending onslaught of zombie spawns and turret fire. With a limited number of lives, the zombie-slayers must call upon all of their skill to survive as long as possible.
Veks and Silence is a fun action-packed, zombie-infested, 2D side-scrolling shooter made with Microsoft XNA Game Studio. Players take control of Silence, an overweight, gun-crazy maniac as he blasts his way through countless undead monstrosities, mutants and robots in his quest to find his missing partner Veks. This independently developed shooter represents a new standard of quality in the Xbox Live Indie Game Marketplace. Veks and Silence was developed by independent videogame company Edible Entertainment, based in Sydney, Australia, and is now available for 400 MS Points on the Xbox 360 Indie Games portal.
Veks and Silence Trailer
Veks and Silence Features
- 2D side-scrolling shooter gameplay.
- Four unique weapons, each with different abilities: handgun, shotgun, sniper rifle and chain gun. All weapons have infinite ammo.
- Over the top violence. Hordes of zombies explode in showers of blood when they are killed.
- 13 Adventure Levels. Fight through graveyards, zombie-filled cities, flooded highways and more!
- 11 hard-as-nails Survival Mode levels.
- Beautiful hand-drawn cut scenes done in a vibrant and colorful comic-book style.
- An insane cast of enemies including radioactive flying zombie sharks, giant undead maggots and a morbidly obese giant zombie.\
- A giant robotic boss that shoots cars, zombies and school buses at the player.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.