Do you have what it takes to be a ninja? Enter the dojo with Ninja ReflexTM for the Nintendo WiiTM and DSTM to find out.
Created by Nunchuck Games and developed by Sanzaru Games Inc. exclusively for the Nintendo Wii and DS, Ninja Reflex helps players hone their reaction times, twitch skills and reflexes with martial arts movements that take full advantage of the Wii RemoteTM and DS stylus.
Ninja Reflex features a series of six martial arts challenges to test gamers’ reflexes, including:
- Shuriken: Practice defending the courtyard from attackers on all sides with throwing stars
- Hotaru: Test your quickness against the flash of a firefly
- Hashi: Catch menacing flies with chopsticks
- Koi: Hunt koi with you bare hands
- Nunchaku: Crush incoming aerial assaults with your nunchucks
- Katana: Strike down demons with your samurai sword in a bamboo forest
As players develop their ninja skills, they will strive to earn a black belt while learning martial arts secrets and ancient wisdom from their own personal Sensei.
Gamers can also compete for ninja supremacy against their friends in fierce multiplayer battles with up to four players and results that are timed to millisecond precision.
Become a Ninja: Choose your Ninja name from over 25,000 combinations and sharpen your Ninja skills over 11 belt ranks and 36 game variations to achieve Black Belt
- Train Your Reflexes: Develop the mental sharpness, reaction speed, hand eye coordination and relaxed focus of a Ninja
- Intense Multiplayer Battles: Compete for Ninja supremacy within 3 difficulty levels against friends or family with up to 4 players
- Wield Unique Weapons: Turn your Wii Remotes and DS styluses into throwing stars, katanas, nunchucks, chopsticks, and more
- Meditate: When the training gets too intense, take a break and meditate for improved focus and energy
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Nunchuck Games
Ship Date: March 4, 2008
Category: Action Multiplayer Party Game
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.