Console owners can now get their chance to experience brutal, hell-raising action.
Vienna, Austria (June 28th 2013) – The demonic first person shooter Painkiller Hell & Damnation is out now on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system from Sony priced, EUR/USD 29.99, £24.99.
The game features 14 adrenaline fuelled levels with four intense boss levels, and one level exclusive to each platform that can only be defeated with the use of the devastating and unique arsenal of weapons.
Players assume the role of Daniel Garner who has been put in the unenviable position of being the toy of darkness and light to fight his way past hordes of demons and fiends. The only question is: will he be able to stop the powerful creatures that stand in his way so that he can be reunited with his wife Catherine?
“We know console users have been waiting for this day and we’re excited to be getting Painkiller out there to them,” said Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games. “The console community deserved the quality that matched the polished PC version, so we have been working hard alongside The Farm 51 to do this. The PC version has been a huge success and we’re delighted that the demonic gameplay can now be experienced by even more people, and with controllers.”
The game features include:
- A modern remake of the Classic shooters, Painkiller and Battle Out Of Hell
- 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
- One map exclusively for the Playstation 3 console and one designed exclusively for the Xbox 360
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons
- Singleplayer and Co-operative Campaigns spread across 4 Chapters
- PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3®
- NO Kill-streak bonuses or airstrikes
- NO auto-heal
- NO AK-47, NO M16 or that sort of sh*t; just a healthy dose of 666 calibre weapons!
Painkiller Hell & Damnation will be released for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system from Sony on June 28th. Painkiller takes players on a demonic ride through. The campaign features an all-action crusade that can be played in single player mode, co-operative mode across four chapters, and several multiplayer-modes. A vast array of demons and fiends will be encountered along the way.
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is out now for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC priced from around EUR/USD 19.99, £14.99 (PC) to EUR/USD 29.99, £24.99 (consoles).
Visit our Website (http://www.painkillergame.com, like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/painkillergame, or follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/666pkgame to stay up-to-date with everything regarding the artful slaughtering of demons.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.