Major Updates for Hit Fantasy Golf Game Starting to Roll Out.
IRVINE, Calif. - April 27, 2011SG Interactive, a developer and publisher of several popular free-to-play games, today announced a slew of new updates for Pangya: United. Released today, the first of two updates will provide players of the popular online golf game with new courses, game-play and add-ons.
• Shuffle Course Mode: In this mode, each hole is from a different course. The last hole is a special, new course that will give a large reward to players.
• A new set of Cards
• Players will now be able to purchase and keep track of their titles in the inventory.
• New Caddie System: Caddie, the game’s pet, will receive new stats and outfits.
• Rental System: Players will be able to rent cash items for Pang (in-game currency).
• Basic System: New players (Beginners and Rookies) will be able to purchase a great selection of outfits for a much lower amount of in-game currency.
Following these updates, even more features will be added at a later date, including:
• A new course called Wiz City.
• The Tiki Point Shop: a recycling station where players can trade their unwanted gear and items for different items.
For more information and to play Pangya: United, please visit: http://pangya.ntreev.net/
For more information on SG interactive, please visit: http://www.ntreev.net/
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.